WINE MODERNE WSET LEVEL 2 MANHATTAN BEACH
The Level 2 Certification course covers the wines and spirits of the world and is followed by a one-hour multiple choice examination. The course is divided into roughly 50% wine tasting and we taste over 45 wines in the series.
All course materials, program syllabus, examinations and registration are overseen by Peter Neptune of Neptune School of Wine, WSET CENTRE 838.
TASTE OVER 45 WINES IN THE SERIES
LEVEL 2 COURSE PROGRAM OVERVIEW
- Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting and food and wine matching
- Grape growing and wine making
- Key wine and spirit producing regions
- Key grape varieties: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Syrah, and Grenache
- Sparkling and sweet wine, fortified wines plus spirits and liqueur